Graphics (Signet) File Recommendations
When submitting your logo artwork, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Make sure the "background" area around your logo is transparent, not white.
• Make sure your artwork is saved as a jpg, eps, or pdf.
• Make sure your artwork is saved as CYMK (four-color process), and not RGB.
• If working in a program such as Adobe Illustrator, make sure all fonts are converted to "outlines". This avoids having missing font issues.
• Make sure your logo is at least 300 dpi (high resolution). This is suitable for print purposes.
Please contact the BMW MOA office should you have questions.
Chartered Club Coordinator Contact Information
For CI logo guidelines information, visit the BMW MOA Logo Guidelines help page
You will find the full documentation on the CI Logo requirements, sample templates for web pages, letterhead,and business cards, a template PDF file you can use for testing club name wording, and an FAQ explain the process and requirements in simple terms.